Friday, July 24, 2015

Riley's Roses #185!

Meet the latest challenge from the Modern Quilt Guild!
Play with Riley Blake's Cottage Garden fabrics!
They sent us 6 different fabrics - about a fat eighth each and said make something and it has to be quilted! So of course I had to add a few more fabrics from the line and maybe a bit more of my favorites! As soon as they arrived I knew I wanted to play with Heather French's French Roses. I bought the pattern, resized it and played. I am really happy with the roses - love them. I should have washed it for more fray but sure I will someday. Very happy! Will have to find other fabrics to make more of them!! Thinking maybe Kaffe? Or Jennifer? More fun heading my way!!

Oh and #185 - my entry number on the MQG gallery. Not sure where the numbers will end but I am in. (and that is another adventure technology for the another day)


No comments:

Post a Comment