Thursday, May 22, 2014

Thanks Judy!

Big props to Judy Irish again for her Machine Quilting Class! Of course I rushed home and quilted this little quilt 10 days later - was my plan to quilt it the next day - keeping up with that whole concept of practicing every day - oops!
But it is now just ready for binding which is already cut and waiting to get put on - it could be days till that get's done so thought I would throw it up now.
Now of course this was a UFO from my Portugal days - that would be 2 countries ago but who is keeping track? I paper pieced this little baby while I waited to pick up my babies from school (they were at least 12 and 9 then). Got it sandwiched and ready to quilt and then put it away - I had not gotten my Aurora baby yet and just was not sure how to finish it. And so it sat and got moved, twice. And then I met Judy . . . done!!

Oh and no BSR! So proud!
Good, not great but again not bad!
I am sure there are more tops around here to practice on!

No comments:

Post a Comment