Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Quilt Class!

Saturday saw me trudging into NYC to go to City Quilter for a Machine Quilting Class with Judy Irish!
What a fantastic class!
I got off on a great start being 90 minutes late to class (the train was way late - problems on the tracks - oh and I left early). Sorry again for that -
What an amazing quilter and teacher - the rest of the morning flew by followed just as quickly by the afternoon. Suddenly it was 5pm and time to pack up my toys. Not to mention settle up for my new toys.
We quilted our sandwiches all afternoon. We were all very talented by the end of class.
Here are my efforts for the day - kinda a When Judy Met Jenny combo of styles - but I was thrilled with my stitches - and for the record - no BSR. Yes I will practice more without that wonderful foot!

Love my carp!!

No comments:

Post a Comment